Neco Fisheries Practical 2021 Questions and Answers
Hello dear Neco 2021 exam candidate, on this answer page, you will get the correct Neco Fisheries Practical 2021 answers. are you searching for the correct and legit source to get the real 2021 Neco Fisheries practical answers and questions? then Expobite is the right place for you. For months now we have been preparing for this exam and now we are ready to give you the best. Fisheries Practical Question 2021, Neco 2020 Fisheries Practical Specimen, 2020 Neco Fisheries Objectives Answers, Neco Fisheries Obj Answer, Neco Fisheries Syllabus.
FISHERIES ANSWERS LOADING…
Specimen A – Hetertis Niloticus ( Bony tongue crslop water fish)
Specimen B – Parachanna Obscura ( Snake head fish)
Specimen C – Heterobranchus longifilis (Cat fish)
Specimen D – Frog
(i)A has teeth on their tongue and roof of their mouth while B does not have teeth
(ii)A has a long head while B has a flattened head
(i)They are both live in fresh water
(ii)They both have back bone
(iii)They both have gills for breathing
(iv)They both have teeth’s
(v)They both eyespot
(vi)They both have tongue
(vii)Scales are present in the both of them
i. Blue Catfish
ii. Lctalurus furcatus
iii. Yellow bull head
(i)They serve as food for the fish
(ii)They add certain nutrients to the environment
-Harmful effects –
(i)It compete with the fishes for food and other nutrients
(ii)They kill smallest fish in the pond
Specimen E – Digger
Specimen F – Hoe
Specimen G – Rake
Specimen H – File
1. It is used for the removal of roots of trees, stumping.
2. For tilling of very hard soil.
1. It is used for weeding.
2. For transplanting some crops.
1. It is used for leveling or spreading soil surface after hoeing.
2. For covering vegetable seeds when they are broadcast.
1. It is used for sharpening blades of farm and fishing tools.
2. It is used for smoothening rough surfaces of farm and fishing implements.
Neco Fisheries Practical 2021
Welcome: Is it accurate to say that you are a Neco Candidate Looking For the 2021 Neco Fisheries Practical Questions and Answers Expo? … IF YES, We Can Help you Score A’s & B’s in Your Neco Examination And This Will is Possible Only If You Subscribe With Us.
How to Subscribe For Neco 2021 Fisheries Practical Obj And Essay Answer – May/June Expo
- Direct to SMS: This is a way of getting your Question and answers through SMS 5 hours before the commencement of the examination.. The cost is just #800 Mtn Card to 07062154881
- WhatsApp Mode: This is a way of getting your questions and answers through your WhatsApp 5 hours before the commencement of the examination… The cost is just #600 Mtn Card to 07062154881
- Pin/Password: This is a 4 digits pin given to you by us that you will use to log in to our website answer page… The cost is just #400 Mtn Card to 07062154881
See How to Make Payment For Neco 2021 Fisheries Practical Expo.
Send the following details:
- Your Mtn Card
- Your Subject Name
- Your Phone Number to 07062154881
Immediately we have confirmed your details, the complete 2021 Neco Fisheries Practical runs will be sent to you.
Fisheries Practical Answers 2021
We are pleased to inform all Neco students sitting for the 2021 Neco Fisheries Practical Exam that we have the complete Neco 2021 Fisheries Practical Expo with Questions Paper for May/June Neco Examination.
Did you know a good Neco result is your one ticket to admission to any University or Polytechnic of your choice? If you’re directed to this website pls subscribe now and smile while you write your exam.
We can refund you if you request. We initiate an instant refund if for any reason you are not satisfied with our service or you changed your mind.
Is Expobite Legit?
Are you still confused to whether we are legit or not? then take a look at what people are saying about us after exams.
NECO FISHERIES PRACTICAL SPECIMENS 2021
- SPECIMEN A: Tilapia aureus- (Tilapia fish)
- SPECIMEN B: Late niloticus- (Nile perch)
- SPECIMEN C: Bagrus docmac-(silver fish)
- SPECIMEN D: Citharinus citharus- (Moonfish)
- SPECIMEN E: Spade
- SPECIMEN F: Wheelbarrow
- SPECIMEN G: Head pan
- SPECIMEN H: Axe
- SPECIMEN I: Knife
- SPECIMEN J: Syringe and needle
- SPECIMEN K: Measuring cylinder
- SPECIMEN L: Slaked lime
HOT SEARCHES: Neco Practical Fisheries Answers [15th July, 2021] 2021/2022 Neco Fisheries Practical Questions and Answers Neco Fisheries Practical 2021 Answers
How can you help me