Neco English Questions and Answers 2021, Neco English Past Questions, 2021 Neco English Language Question and Answer, Neco English Question and Answer 2021 Pdf, Neco 2021 English Theory Questions, Neco English Past Questions 2017, Wassce 2021 English Language Question and Answer, Neco English Answers 2021, Wassce Oral English Test Audio Download, 2021 Neco English Expo, Neco English Language 2021 Expo, Neco Past Question 2021 English, Ceebook English Language Neco Expo 2021, 2021 Neco Questions and Answers, 2021 Neco English Answer, Mydport, Economics Neco Questions 2021. Examkey, Examking, Examafrica, Examcode, Exampin, Earlypin, Topverifiedexpo, Examsub, bekeking, Lasu-Info. Say no to Neco strain and pass your Neco English Language examination in one sitting. Do not waste time because the Neco examination is getting more potent every day.
Expobite – 2nd, August 2021
==> 2021-NECO-ENGLISH-ANSWERS Keep Subscribing With ƴ For Your Next Subject @ Www.ExpoBite.Com To Enjoy Our Service And Get Your Legit Solution Night Before Exam Time. ==================================== English-ExpoBite.Com!
English-OBJ!-By-Expobite-Com 1EAEDCBABDE 11AACABBEDDC 21BAEBEBDBBC 31EDABECABDD 41CBAEBBBEBA 51BDACDECCAA 61DDCEBACDEB 71BDDCAEEADC 81ACDABCABEE 91CCDDDEEDCDCOMPLETED. Tell the whole world about Expobite.com ====================================
Completed!. Tell people about us www.expobite.net ====================================
ESSAY-PARTY (5a) They hate geography because their former geography teacher didn’t handle the subject well
(5b) The Guidance counsellor was astonished because he had ensured to convinced the students to offer geography up to the school certificate level
(5c) The probability that they might travel by air with their principal with one of them being the pilot
(5d) Their geography teacher killed that dream of having the urge to become a pilot
(5e) (i) Adjectival clause (ii) It qualifies the noun “Guidance counsellor”
(5f) They found out that “water meandering” was not the only topic in geography. More so water meandering was not even a topic on its own
(5g) Subject specialist should be made to handle their areas of specialty
(5h) (i) Back (ii) Deafening (iii) Enthusiasm (iv) Professional (v) Appeals (vi) Beginning
(6a) Poor preparation was part of the reason for poor performance at the london Olympics.Also, moral contributed to poor performance in the Olympics
(6b) Part of the resolutions of the sports summit was early preparation for major competition. The other was living up youth prepations to produce champions
(6c) One of the developments which hindered the implementation of the resolution was the replacement of the sports minister. The other was blocking out of the federations from international competitions due to lack of funds. ====================================
ANSWER ONE (1) QUESTION FROM THIS SECTION
(2) Recent findings have revealed that students have lost the culture of reading. The reading culture among youths has been said to have waned away. This is unfortunate. In fact, the rate by which, Nigeria recorded failure by Nigerian students in the West African Examination Council WAEC, and National Examination Commission NECO including, other examinations taken in Nigeria is quite glaring that this is true. My first suggestion on how to go about improving the reading culture among students will be to organize trainings for youths and workshops for students. There should be series of such training programs for young people in the country on reading culture, and course of study counseling, and Parents Teachers training, including, child development workshops across the country. For instance, government and corporate organizations and non-governmental organizations should volunteer in hosting students of public secondary schools and students of private secondary schools across Nigeria, for instance, all for the purpose of enlightening the students on the important of imbibing the culture of reading, because this approach will help make these students brilliant and best brains, and subsequently make them responsible citizens in the future, that will contribute outstandingly to nation building. Another way that I think will improve and promote reading culture in among students will be in the area of students’ debate and students assay competition. I must tell you that this is one of the key factors that will actually help in achieving an improvement in the area of reading culture among youths and students. Therefore, there is need to organize inter school debate competition and inter school essay writing competition for both students in public secondary schools and students in private secondary schools across the country. While organizing for these student competitions, prizes must be given to the best performing students in the competitions, as well as the participating schools. This gesture will encourage Nigerian students, as well as, their teachers to put more efforts, so that they can stand a chance of winning the prizes next time there is such competition. By so doing, there is all indications that, the reading culture among students will improve. Again, if free books can be donated to pupils and students in both private primary and secondary schools, as well as public primary and secondary schools it will contribute towards improving reading culture in among students. That is why it is important and necessary for Nigerian government and other government agencies, including, non-governmental organizations and corporate organizations to take upon themselves the running of campaign programs, where free books can be donated to students in both private primary and secondary schools and public primary and secondary schools. Good enough, some students particularly, those ones in private schools are privileged to study in environments that have well equipped modern library facilities with books that even promotes reading culture and promote research but unfortunately, students have been carried away by those set of things that do not add value for their studies, for example, Facebook, and WhatsApp, and Twitter, as well as, other social media platforms which have distracts them from studying. In fact, some of those students, whose parents are wealthy and influential believed that, with their parents wealth disposition, they will sort their way out. These behaviours and attitudes on the part of students should be discouraged, and they should be redirected to path of being book friendly, as well as imbibing the culture of reading. Examination malpractice has remained one of the evils that have bewitched Nigerian students, to the extent that, the students have lost the culture of reading, let alone to read and prepare for examination. In my opinion, I will be suggesting that, there should be campaign and advocacy against examination malpractices. This platform can also serve as a forum, where issues concerning the role of stakeholders in investing their time and resources and energy towards eradicating examination malpractices in Nigeria can be discussed. It could also serve as platform, where members of the public can be sensitized on how they can collectively work to assist in complimenting the efforts of the government in eradicating examination malpractices in Nigeria, and promote reading culture. There is need therefore, for Nigerian government to rise up and be committed in making sure that it promote better education philosophy in the country and as well, restore reading culture for the purpose of eradicating the problem of examination malpractices in Nigerian schools. ====================================
(1) In April 1993, at a young and irresponsible age, I found out I was pregnant. With much prodding, I reluctantly and regretfully terminated the pregnancy. I struggled with what I had done and went through several years of feeling unbearably guilty. As a Catholic, I went to confession, but after a brief, tearful session, I figured the priest must not have heard me through my sobs because God couldn’t possibly forgive me with a couple of Hail Marys and Our Fathers. After dealing with several years of depression, I found myself on a different path of self-destructive behavior. I was motivated enough to go to college, but not for all of the right reasons. I did okay at school and attended class regularly, but I partied extensively and dabbled in drugs. Once again, I found myself pregnant. This pregnancy was the motivation I needed to get my act together. I moved home and finished the one class I needed to get an associate’s degree, and I picked up additional classes at the local technical college. After graduating from college with a couple of two-year degrees and then a bachelor’s degree, I felt like I had my act together. Still, two dates continued to haunt me: April 26th, the day I’d terminated the first pregnancy, and November 22nd, the day the baby was due. In July 2005, I got married to a wonderful man who was willing to accept me, my son and all of my baggage. We were fortunate to become pregnant that August, with a due date of May 23rd. We were ecstatic, and two ultrasounds at the beginning of the pregnancy revealed a healthy, growing baby. It wasn’t until our routine ultrasound in late December that we found out we were having twin boys. They pushed up my due date to the week of April 26th. I didn’t want to have the babies on that day. I had always vowed that I would think of my unborn baby daily, to somehow repent for what I’d taken away from that child. I felt like I needed to leave April 26th as a day of mourning. It was sacred in my mind. At a routine checkup on the morning of April 26th, my doctor found that I was five centimeters dilated. It was time to have my babies. As much as I was ready to meet my boys, I choked back tears and confided in her about the irony of the date. She held my hand and offered me different options, but I decided that God had His hand in this, and I needed to do what was intended. Although I am ashamed to admit it, despite the fact that my faith in God is true, I couldn’t get it out of the back of my mind that this was His opportunity to take something away from me as I had done thirteen years ago. Eleven hours later, I pushed out the first baby—a four-pound, eleven-ounce miracle. We knew the second baby was breech, and the plan was to turn him around and deliver him normally. After the expert medical staff turned him around and all was going as planned, he stuck his arm out in one last attempt to enjoy some space to himself. In their efforts to push his arm back in to deliver his head first, the cord got pinched between his arm and his head. With no vital signs on the delivery room monitors, my mind raced with the penance I must be paying now. Surely, the Hail Marys and Our Fathers had been enough. Surely, the guilt I’d carried with me for thirteen years had signified my repentance. My second baby was born via emergency C-section, all five pounds, fifteen ounces of healthy baby boy. After a very brief stay in the NICU, the babies were released to our care. For weeks after I had the twins, amidst the feelings of being overwhelmed and ecstatic, I could not help but question why God had not allowed me to keep that day to mourn and remember every year. I swear Prevention is better than cure. ====================================
ESSAY-PART-QUESTION- THEY ARE POSTED BELOW. ====================================
You Are To Write 450 Words
(1) Write a story to illustrate the saying: Prevention is better than cure. ====================================
(2) Write an article suitable for publication in your school magazine on way of improving reading culture among students. ====================================
(3) You’re a chief speaker in a debate on the topic: Our forefather upheld our cultural values more than these generation. write your argument for or against the motion. ====================================
(4) Your best friend has just been suspended from school for truancy. write a letter to him/her expressing your displeasure and advising him/her to turn a new leaf ====================================
Completed!. We Remain The baddest site Ever. www.expobite.net
We Remain Your Favourite Site. Ensure You Subscribe For Your Next Paper @ Www.ExpoBite.Com ===================================== On How To Get Your Live Question And Answer before Exam. Www.ExpoBite.Com We Remain The No1 =====================================
Table of Contents
Neco English Language Answers 2021/2022 English Language Obj, Oral & Theory/essay Questions and Answers Is Out
Neco English Language Answer 2021, Neco English Language Answers 2021. Neco English 2021, Neco English Language Expo 2021, Neco English Question and Answer 2021, Neco English Language Question 2021, English Language Neco 2021, 2021 Neco English Language Obj and Theory, Oral, Essay Answers, Neco English Language 2021, We’ve made it smooth for a scholar on the way to get the official 2021 Neco Runz on time, we provide actual and legitimate Neco English language runz.
Neco 2021/2022 English Language obj & Essay/oral questions and answers is out, To check out, Kindly click on the link below
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP VIP GROUP EARLY ANSWERS DESK
“`We’re Dropping Answers Midnight before exam starts… Tested and Trusted
Neco English Language Answers 2021
Monday 2nd August 2021
Paper Il & ill: Essay & Objective – English Language 10:00am – 12:45pm
Paper IV: Test of Orals – English Language 1:00 pm – 1:45 pm
DIRECT MOBILE (SMS) #1000 MTN Card
PASSWORD LINK: #600
Send recharge card pin/Phone number/ and subject to 07062154881 as an SMS (Text Message)
English Language Obj and Theory Questions and answers are out
Neco 2021 English language Essay/oral and Objective Answers
How to subscribe for Neco 2021 English Essay/ oral & Obj Question and answers
Do you recognize that the Expobite legit 2021 Neco runz exam can be harder than every other 1 year Neco examination?
Now with our assist in the official 2021/2022 Neco expo | 2021 Neco runs (runz) unfastened Neco expo/runs to assist you in all your Neco exam runs (subjects).
That is the 2021 Neco English language expo, Neco runs, Neco answers runz, loose Neco expo/runs.
we are legit in sending confirmed Neco questions and answers before checks and Pass very excellent for your Neco 2021 exam
If you’re writing 2021/2022 Neco English Essay and Obj June-July Examination this morning and you haven’t subscribed. Question and answers are available.
2021 Neco English language Obj & Essay/Oral Questions and Answers QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ALL AVAILABLE
WARNING:Please do not read this if you are not Ready to Set Your self Free from Neco June/July 2021 Neco English Language Obj & Essay/Oral Questions and Answers, English language Essay Questions and Answers 2021 EXPO,
We delivered 100% Neco English language obj and theory/Essay questions Answers Answers here
NOTE:-Neco English language Obj & Essay/Oral Questions and Answers this year will be very Hot, it is not like JAMB. Neco Security is tight. We collect REAL Neco English language Question paper from invigilators, Solve and Send to you Midnight before exam
English language Obj & Essay/Oral Questions and Answers will be Sent into your MOBILE phone…
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP ANSWERS DESK
To All Neco candidates.
How to subscribe for 2021 Neco English Essay and Obj Answers Expo Now Available.
For English Essay and OBj Online Answer Link –
Click here to WhatsApp us Message Us Now on WhatsApp
“`We’re dropping answers 3hours before the exam starts… Tested and Trusted
Neco English Question and Answer 2021, Neco Questions and Answers 2021, Neco English Answers 2021, Neco English Question and Answer 2021, Neco English 2021, Neco Question and Answer 2021, Neco English Past Questions and Answers Pdf, Neco 2022 English Language Question and Answer, Neco English Question and Answer 2021, Neco Questions and Answers 2021, Neco English Answers 2021, Neco English Question and Answer 2021, Neco English 2021, Neco Question and Answer 2021
Neco English Language Answers 2021 – June/july
How to Answer Neco English Language 2021 Essay and Letter Writing Questions Correctly
Essay and Letter Writing In WAEC and NECO in the English language poses a lot of challenges to most students who do not know the skills, tips, and strategies of passing this part in the theory section. WAEC and NECO examiners made this paper compulsory for all candidates to attempt because they know if candidates are given as an option, 90% would skip this part.
I will give you some key points to note which would aid you in answering Essay writing as well as letter writing questions with ease in your exam. Also, I will put you through how to count the words to ensure you are on track because when faced with writing an essay or letter writing of about 450 words, you need to be sure much time isn’t wasted on this section because there are other questions that need to be attempted with the limited time awarded to you.
How To Answer Neco English Language Questions 2021 on Essay and Letter Writing In WAEC & NECO – Tips and Strategies 1
Points To Note
Ideally, English language paper 1, section A allocates 50 minutes for you to choose just one (1) question among five questions set, be it an essay or letter writing topic, to prove your ability to communicate in writing.
The one question to be answered carries 50 marks, distributed thus; Content (substance) of your work and relevance to the set question – 10 marks, Organization (including use of correct formats and paragraphing) – 10 marks, Expression (Effective use languages) – 20 marks, Mechanical accuracy (avoidance of grammatical, spelling, and punctuation errors) – 10 marks
You are required to prove your ability to communicate in writing in not less than 450 words. That is, if you are to write 10 words in a line, you should be able to produce an essay of not less than 45 lines long; if 9 words per line – 50 lines; if 8 words – 56 lines; if 7 words – 64/65 line; If 6 words – 75 lines; if 5 words – 90 lines, etc. Always ensure you start from the beginning of the first paragraph of your word (be it an essay or letter writing) to count. By now you ought to have known the average number of words you write on a line. If not, start practicing now.
How To Count The Number of Words In Essay and Letter Writing In WAEC & NECO Exam
Write up a page, pick 6 lines at random and count the number of words each contains. The number of words that appear most frequently should be taken as the number of words you write on a line. For example, if line 1 contains 7 words, line 2 – 8 words, line 3 – 6 words, line 4 – 7 words, line 6 – 6 words, and line 6 – 7 words; then you write 7 words in a line. You already know that 7 words in a line will give you 65 lines. Count out 65 lines before you begin to answer your questions and put a dot at the margin of your answer sheet to remind you to start rounding off as you approach 65 lines.
The five questions usually set are drawn from essay and letter writing types. They include; Letter writing – Formal, informal, and semi-formal, Narrative essay, Descriptive essay, Argumentative essay – Debates/Speeches, Expository essay – Explanations and Directions., Creative writing
N.B: Questions are set on Article and Report Writing. Article writing falls into any of the types listed above, except letter writing. Report writing equally falls into any of the listed types, except argumentative essay. The question asked will specify whether your report writing will be in letter or essay form
Guidelines on Essay and Letter Writing – Tips and Strategies
Read through all the questions with an open mind. Give each some thoughts, select the one you understand properly and have sufficient points to write on. For instance, some candidates wrongly make up their minds before entering the examination hall, that they will answer any question asked for informal letter writing. A case in point is that of informal letter writing asking a candidate to write ‘explaining how a relationship with a friend went sour’. Many candidates dabble into that question without knowing the meaning of ‘sour’. The result is that they wrote out of point and lost all their marks in both content and organization (20 marks out of 50 marks).
Know your limitations and choose an appropriate question. If you are not good at creating a story or managing the past tense, definitely you cannot write well on a narrative essay topic, etc. Remember you have a wide choice as you are required to answer only one question out of five.
Note the appropriate format to use in answering the question you have carefully chosen. For instance, if you have chosen a question on Article Writing, do not use a letter writing format. Write only the topic and start your introductory paragraph. You will lose marks under organization if a letter-writing format is used.
Jot down the points you want to use as they come to your mind. Number them sequentially, as you intend to bring them into your work. The few minutes devoted to planning your work are extremely useful as they help you produce organized work with full control.
Just in case you have jotted too many points down, select 4 good written points to expatiate on. Dwelling on them at length and convincingly while remembering your essay should not be more than 450 words long. At the same time, a short essay will earn you low scores in an organization and mechanical accuracy.
Pay good attention to paragraphing. The first word of each paragraph should begin about three centimeters away from the left-hand margin. Each paragraph should begin with a new idea, so begin a new paragraph as you move to a new idea. However, two similar ideas that are brief can be merged into one paragraph. The content of the introductory and concluding paragraph must be appropriately chosen to match the format of the topic chosen.
Do not write on either margin of your answer sheets. The instructions there even tells you not to. Ensure you obey it. Number the questions you have chosen and are writing on, as well.
Devote the last 5 minutes of the time allotted for this section to reading over your work carefully, with the intention of detecting errors, misspelled words, and incorrect punctuation that can cost you marks under Mechanical Accuracy.
After effecting corrections of detected errors, read through your work once more before finally moving to other sections of English language paper 1.
N.B:Try and limit or avoid the use of big words, especially the ones you cannot spell correctly nor use appropriately. Use simple English that takes you straight to the point without rigmarole. Use British spellings, not American spellings, as they are the ones commonly used in West Arica.
The points, tips, strategies explained above are the current WAEC and NECO recommended approaches in Essay and letter writing from the examiners’ point of view. Using the guidelines and approach would fetch you a good score in essay and letter writing in WASSCE and NECO as well.
I hope this helps? In case you have any questions as regards letter and essay writing tips, approaches, strategies, and guidelines for the English language exam in WAEC or NECO and I will be glad to assist
Answers and questions loading soon
Neco Mathematics Answers 2021, How to Answer Oral English Questions, Test of Orals Pdf, Neco Comprehension Passages, Mydport Com Ng, Neco Essay, Neco Answers 2021, Ss3 English Language Exam Questions, Neco English Question and Answer 2021 Pdf
NECO English Questions and Answer 2021, Test of Orals
NECO English 2021 Answers Objective, Essay and Oral
NECO English Language Questions and Answers 2021/2022
NECO 2021 English Essay (Theory), Objective (OBJ) and Oral (Test of Orals) Answers Free (2nd August 2021). NECO 2021 English Questions
Neco 2021 English Language Answers for 2nd August 2021
NECO English Answers 2021 to Essay, Objectives and Oral
2021 Neco English Language Questions And Answers (obj
NECO English questions 2021 – My scholarship Baze
NECO English Language Questions and Answers 2021 FREE