I Will Send you the Correct 2021 Nabteb Geography Paper I (Obj/Essay) Questions and Answers, Nabteb 2021 Geography Paper I (Obj/Essay) Runs, Nabteb 2021 Geography Paper I (Obj/Essay) Expo, Nabteb 2021 Geography Paper I (Obj/Essay) Answers with Objective and Essay/Theory Exactly 1 hour Before the Exam. Nabteb 2021 Geography Paper I (Obj/Essay) Obj and Essay Questions & Answers
Friday 25th June 2021
Geography paper I Obj and essay (3 pm – 6 pm)
Nabteb 2021 Geography Paper I (Obj/Essay) Questions and Answers
NABTEB 2021 GEOGRAPHY ESSAY AND OBJ ANSWERS
NABTEB GEOGRAPHY ESSAY
*2021 NABTEB GEOGRAPHY*
1. Limestone – Obajana, Sokoto, Ogun.
2. Coal – Enugu.
3. Petroleum – Port Harcourt, Warriors, Calaba, Sapeke.
4. Tin – Kaduna, Bauchi, Jos.
5. Columbite – Enugu, Mano, Bauchi, Benue, Jos.
1. Revenue Generation
2. Employment Opportunities.
3. Foreign Exchange Earning.
4. Improved Standard of living.
5. Provision of basic raw materials.
6. Provision of infrastructural amenities.
1. Insufficient capital to exploit them
2. Lack of trained personnel to mine and exploit The various minerals.
3. Poor transport Facilities.
4. Instability in price of the minerals.
5. Problem of environmental and water pollution.
6. Lack of equipment for mining the minerals.
*Choose any 4 and explain na simple thing.*
1. Rail transport is very useful in the transportation of bulky goods and materials over long distances.
2. It is relatively safer to travel by train than to travel by road or air.
3. Rail like road transport helps to open up many remote places.
4. Traveling by train is relatively cheaper than some other means of transport e.g. road and air transport.
5. High speed trains which carry mainly passengers help to reduce time spent on travels withing the state.
*Choose any 4 📌*
3. _Still Loading……….._
Settlement is a place which contains buildings in which people live. It may consist of a few houses or it may cover many square kilometers and contain not only houses but shops, schools, offices, factories, government buildings, and place of entertainment.
1. Availability of drinking water.
2. Safety from flood (in wet lowlands).
3. Shelter from prevailing strong winds or gales.
4. Access to a route way.
5. Access to an easy crossing point of a river.
Manufacturing Industry refers to the turning of both organic and inorganic raw materials or substances into finished or new products by mechanical or chemical means. 📌
1. *Proximity to market:* This happens when the cost of moving the finished products to the market forms a high percentage of the total cost, hence the need to locate it close to the market.
2. *Nearness to source of power :* Industries which are large users of fuel and power are often located near the source of power. A very good example of such industries is aluminum smelting factory.
3. *Nearness to Labour:* In the tropical countries there is a concentration of skilled,semiskilled and unskilled labour forces in the urban centres. Thus, many industries are located in or around big tropical cities.
4. *Availability of Capital:* For an industry to set up, whether private or a joints stock company, capital plays a minor role in its establishment and continuance. It is to be noted that capital has great mobility, hence entrepreneur should have access to loans and overdraft in order to purchase industrial inputs.
5. *Government Policies:* The government of every nation should encourage the setting up of industries through the creation of industrial zones or belts in each geographical area and through the provision of infrastructural and social amenities in such areas.
6. Proximity to the source of Raw Materials.
7. Availability of Good Transport System.
_Just choose any u can cram👆🏽📌_
1. Economic Development.
2. Creation of Employment Opportunity.
3. Increase in Productivity.
4. Reduction In Prices of Goods.
5. Increase in Foreign Exchange.
6. Infrastructural Development.
7. Reduction Of Dependence On Import.
*Choose any 5📌*
Communication is a process of transferring or conveying information, thoughts, feelings, opinions, ideas and understanding between two or more people or entities.
Communication can also be said to be a vehicle by which action is caused, influenced, channel led, a way of directing efforts to get things done. Which involves a sender and a receiver.
Communication is the process of passing information from one person to another.
Communication is the transmission of information /message from one point to
*Choose any of the 1st 2 u use this u get the best and extra 2marks trust me👆🏽🤪* 📌
1. Verbal Communication.
2. Non-Verbal Communication.
3. Written Communication.
4. Visual Communication.
1. Base for Action.
2. Planning Becomes Easy.
3. Means of Coordination.
4. Aids in decision-making
5. It is Faster.
6. Boosts Morale and Motivation.
7. Makes us talk to any person anywhere.
8. Entertain and educate.
9. Conditions measured by a multitude of sensors are
communicated to forecasters.
*Pick any confirmed 3 u can explain.👆🏽*
1. Language Barriers.
2. Device Chaos.
3. A Lack of Feedback.
4. Balancing Internal and External News.
5. Inability to Listen to Others.
6. Lack of Transparency and Trust
7. Nature of the signal/ message to be communicated.
8. Distance which separates the source and the receiver.
_Choose any 5 👆🏽_
We are pleased to inform all Nabteb students sitting for the 2021 Nabteb Geography Paper I (Obj/Essay) Exam that we have the complete Nabteb 2021 Geography Paper I (Obj/Essay) Expo with Questions Paper for May/June Nabteb Examination.
Did you know a good Nabteb result is your one ticket to admission to any University or Polytechnic of your choice? If you’re directed to this website pls subscribe now and smile while you write your exam.
How to Subscribe for Nabteb 2021 Geography Paper I (Obj/Essay) Answers.
Choose from the below subscription price list that best suits you, then send the exact amount as Mtn Recharge Card to us on 07062154881
TEXT MESSAGE: N800
WHATSAPP GROUP: N600
PASSWORD LINK: N400
Related Post » How to Check Nabteb 2021 Examination Result
See How to Make Payment For Nabteb 2021 Geography Paper I (Obj/Essay) Expo.
Send the following details:
- Your Mtn Card
- Your Subject Name
- Your Phone Number to 07062154881
Immediately we have confirmed your details, the complete 2021 Nabteb Geography Paper I (Obj/Essay) runs will be sent to you.
WHAT YOU MUST KNOW
- If you supply Nabteb to your students or schools and you will need Nabteb Geography Paper I (Obj/Essay) questions paper and answers contact us.
- No website would post free 2021 Nabteb Geography Paper I (Obj/Essay) answers online if they got the real questions paper direct from Nabteb officials like us. Beware of fake websites!!
- Most of the websites posting free Nabteb Geography Paper I (Obj/Essay) expo online are posting fake answers or copied ones with little to no knowledge of how it came about.
I HOPE THE DESCRIPTION PROVIDED ABOVE IS ENOUGH TO CONVINCE YOU WE ARE 100% REAL AND LEGIT.
Nabteb Geography Paper I (Obj/Essay) Answer 2021, Nabteb Geography Paper I (Obj/Essay) 2021, Nabteb Timetable 2021, Nabteb 2021 Syllabus, Nabteb Time Table Download, Nabteb May June exam Start When, Nabteb May/June 2021 Registration, Is Nabteb Registration Still on, Nabteb Geography Paper I (Obj/Essay) Nov Dec 2021, Nabteb Geography Paper I (Obj/Essay) Answer 2021, Nabteb Geography Paper I (Obj/Essay) 2021, Nabteb 2021 Geography Paper I (Obj/Essay), Alternative to Geography Paper I (Obj/Essay) Past Questions Pdf, 2021 Nabteb Geography Paper I (Obj/Essay) Questions and Answers Pdf, 2021 Nabteb Geography Paper I (Obj/Essay) Questions and Answers Pdf Download, 2021 Nabteb Geography Paper I (Obj/Essay) Questions and Answers