Waec Physics Practical Specimen 2023
WAEC physics Specimen 2023: This page contains a list of chemicals, apparatuses, and Materials that will be used for the May/June 2023 physics Practical. All you need to do is to stay focused and follow me.
Waec physics specimen 2023, Waec 2023 physics practical specimen, physics practical Waec 2023, Waec specimen 2023/2023, physics practical 2023, how to plot physics graph in Waec
The West African Examinations Council is an examination board that conducts the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, for University and Jamb entry examinations in West African countries.
READ ALSO: WAEC Biology Specimen 2023 (biology practical specimen 2023)
Official Waec 2023/2024 Physics Practical Specimen
THE WEST AFRICAN EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL
West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for School Candidates, 2023
SC 2023 PHYSICS 3 PRACTICAL
Instructions to Schools
- 1. Great care should be taken to ensure that the information given below does not reach the candidates either indirectly before the examination.
- 2. In addition to the usual apparatus in a physics laboratory, each candidate will require the following:
Waec Physics Specimen 2023 (PHYSICS APPARATUS)
- Metre rules;
- Set of masses (20 g, 40 g, 60 g, 80 g, and 100 g);
- Knife edge;
- Five pieces of thread each of length about 50cm;
- Weighing balance.
- Laboratory thermometer;
- 600 ml supply of water;
- Retort stand and clamp;
- One copper calorimeter, 150 ml capacity; unlagged;
- Glass rod stirrer
- Non-conducting pad for a calorimeter (e.g. cardboard);
- Measuring cylinder (200 ml);
- Stop watch/clock;
- Bunsen burner/source of heat.
- Voltmeter (0 – 2 V);
- Two dry cells (1.5 V each) connected in series (connecting leads should be provided for the battery);
- Metre bridge;
- Connecting wires;
- Ammeter (0 – 2 A).
CONDUCTING THE PRACTICAL PHYSICS TEST
- 3. The following announcement should be made to the candidates at the beginning of the examination:
‘The Examiner does not want you to waste your time because you cannot proceed with an
experiment. Any candidate, therefore, who cannot get on with the experiment after spending 15 minutes on it, may come to me and ask for help.’
- 4. The Physics Teacher should be allowed to give a hint to a candidate who is unable to proceed with the experiment.
- 5. The following regulations must be strictly adhered to.
- (a) No hint should be announced to the candidates as a whole.
- (b) A candidate who is unable to proceed and requires assistance must come up to you and state his or her difficulty. The candidate should be told that the Examiner will be informed of any assistance given in this way.
- (c) A note must be made, on the Report Form, of any assistance given to any candidate, with the name and index number of the candidate.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR WAEC RUNZ 2023
- 6. Report Forms are provided separately, on which you are required to state the following:
- (a) detailed information about the apparatus where necessary;
- (b) any particular difficulties experienced by any candidate, especially if the Examiner would be unable to discover these from the scripts;
- (c) any departure from the specified items which could not be avoided;
- (d) any assistance given to the candidates under the regulations explained in 5 above.
- 7. In cases where several sets of apparatus are provided for a question and specific information about the appAratus is required by the Examiner, each piece of apparatus about which the information is required, and which may differ slightly for different candidates. must he clearly m, ked letters A, B, C, etc. and the corresponding information must be clearly reported, showing which apparatus was supplied to which candidate? The candidates should be instructed to record these letters in their scripts.
- 8. A completed Report Form must be enclosed in each envelope of scripts.
Waec Physics Practical Specimen 2023 With Diagrams
Set of Masses (20 g, 40 g, 60 g, 80 g, and 100 g)
Five Pieces of Thread Each of Length About 50cm
600 Ml Supply of Water
One Copper Calorimeter, 150 Ml Capacity; Unlagged
Retort Stand and Clamp
- WAEC GCE physics practical specimen
- WAEC specimen for physics
- 2023/2023 WAEC physics specimen
- WAEC physics past questions download
- NECO physics specimen
- GCE physics specimen 2023
- WAEC physics practical question
- Biology specimen for GCE
- Physics specimen for GCE
- NECO GCE specimen for GCE
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about WAEC physics Specimen 2023, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform – friends and relations via Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp
Waec specimen 20232024, Gce physics 2023, Waec 2023 physics practical specimen, 20232024 Waec physics practical specimen
Waec specimen 2023, 20232024 Waec biology specimen, Waec physics practical syllabus 2023, Waec physics practical marking guide
I hope th it is legit
keep it up
Thanks but I hope it is legal
Yes, it is.
Awesome,thanks for the assistance
Trust this information is legit
Thanks for Assistance