Waec Biology Specimen 2022: This page contains a list of Biology Specimen and materials that will be used for the May/June 2022 Biology Practical Examination. All you need to do is to stay focused and follow me.
Waec specimen 20222023, biology practical specimen 2022, 2022 Waec biology practical specimen, 2022 Waec specimens, 2022 Waec practical specimen, biology specimen for Waec GCE 2022, 2022 Waec physics specimens, 20222023 Waec specimen
The West African Examinations Council is an examination board that conducts the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, for University and Jamb entry examination in West African countries.
2022 Waec Biology Practical Specimen
- Waec Chemistry Specimen 2022
- Waec Animal Husbandry Specimen 2022
- Waec Physics Specimen 2022
- Waec Agric Specimen 2022
Official Waec 2022 Biology Practical Specimen
Instructions to Schools:
Waec Biology Practical Specimens and Instructions to Schools
Instructions to Schools
- 1. Great care should be taken to ensure that the information given below does not reach the candidates either directly or indirectly before the examination.
- 2. Each candidate should be instructed to bring to the examination room
- (a) sharpened drawing pencils (preferably 2B) at least 15cm long;
- (b) an eraser;
- (c) a ruler
Waec Biology Specimens 2022
- 3. (a) Each candidate should be provided with the following groups of specimens
- Specimen A – Weevil-damaged been seed
- Specimen B – Viable been seed
- Specimen C – Dried maize grain soaked in water overnight
- Specimen D – Soldier termite (dead)
- Specimen E – Honeybee (dead)
- Specimen F – Muddy water (in a test tube)
- Specimen G – Lower jaw of a herbivore with teeth intact
- Specimen H – Head of domestic fowl (complete)
- Specimen J – Quill feather
- Specimen K – Leg of domestic fowl ( complete)
- Specimen L – Head of duck (complete)
- Specimen M – Leg of duck (complete)
- (i) All specimens can be provided as group specimens for five (5) to ten (10) candidates
- (ii) All specimens in each group must carry individual labels (e.g. A, B, C, D, E, F, and G in Group I).
- (b) It is essential that each candidate should be provided with the following materials:
- (i) glass jar cover or Petri dish;
- (ii) white tiles;
- (iii) beaker;
- (iv) a hand lens/magnifying lens;
- (v) scalpel/razor blade/knife;
- (vi) a pair of forceps;
- (vii) iodine solution.
- 4. Report Forms are provided separately on which you are required to:
- (a) supply the necessary information about the specimens;
- (b) report on any difficulty in the conduct of the examination;
- (c) report any particular difficulty experienced by any candidate during the conduct of the examination, especially if the examiner would be unable to discover this from the scripts;
- (d) carry out and record experimental observations as directed in the Report Form.
- 5. You must enclose a completed Report Form in each envelope of the script.
Waec Biology Specimens 2022 With Labeled Diagrams
Dear Waec 2022 candidate, in order to assist you further and make thins easier for you with deep understanding, we have just provided you with the well labeled diagrams of all the Waec biology specimens 2022 from Specimen A to Specimen M, you are free to download the images below and also share with your friends.
Our main airm of providing these labeled biology specimens is because we have seen in so many Biology Waec exams where candidates are asked to draw and label a particular specimen, so it is very important you study these diagrams so that you won’t have any difficulty labelling them ing the exam hall.
Diagram of Specimen A – Weevil-damaged been seed
Diagram of Specimen B – Viable been seed
Diagram of Specimen C – Dried maize grain soaked in water overnight
Diagram of Specimen D – Soldier termite (dead)
Diagram of Specimen E – Honeybee (dead)
Diagram of Specimen F – Muddy water (in a test tube)
Diagram of Specimen G – Lower jaw of a herbivore with teeth intact
Diagram of Specimen H – Head of domestic fowl (complete)
Diagram of Specimen J – Quill feather
Diagram of Specimen K – Leg of domestic fowl ( complete)
Diagram of Specimen L – Head of duck (complete)
Diagram of Specimen M – Leg of duck (complete)
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Waec Biology Specimen 2022, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform – friends and relations via Facebook, and Twitter.