Waec Animal husbandry Specimen 2023: This page contains a list of Animal husbandry Specimen and materials that are frequently used for the May/June 2023 Animal husbandry Practical Examination.
The West African Examinations Council is an examination board that conducts the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, for University and Jamb entry examinations in West African countries.
- Waec Chemistry Specimen 2023
- Waec Biology Specimen 2023
- Waec Physics Specimen 2023
- Waec Agric Specimen 2023
Waec Animal Husbandry Practical Specimens 2023
- Specimen A – Fresh Centrosema plant
- Specimen B – Guinea grass (fresh)
- Specimen C – Palm oil (labelled)
- Specimen D – Hoof
- Specimen E – Horn
- Specimen F – Feather
- Specimen G – Common salt (labelled)
- Specimen H – Maize grains
- Specimen I – Powdered milk
- Specimen J – Groundnut cake
- Specimen K – Water (labelled)
- Specimen L – Restraining rope.
Diagrams Waec Animal Husbandry Specimen 2023
Diagram of Specimen A – Fresh Centrosema plant
Diagram of Specimen B – Guinea grass (fresh)
Diagram of Specimen C – Palm oil (labelled)
Diagram of Specimen D – Hoof
Diagram of Specimen E – Horn
Diagram of Specimen F – Feather
Diagram of Specimen G – Common salt (labelled)
Diagram of Specimen H – Maize grains
Diagram of Specimen I – Powdered milk
Diagram of Specimen J – Groundnut cake
Diagram of Specimen K – Water (labelled)
Diagram of Specimen L – Restraining rope.
Popular Keywords on Waec Animal Husbandry Specimen
- Waec GCE animal husbandry practical specimen
- Waec specimen for animal husbandry
- 2023/2024 Waec biology specimen
- Waec animal husbandry past questions download
- Neco animal husbandry specimen
- GCE animal husbandry specimen 2023
- Waec animal husbandry practical question
- animal husbandry specimen for GCE
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Waec Animal Husbandry Specimen 2023, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform – friends and relations via Facebook, and Twitter.